venerdì 12 settembre 2008

Cassie Azevedo

"I am very proud of my brother"

di Eduardo Vieira de Souza

Which its expectation for this year?

I hope my team can make it this year to the final four.


What it thinks that can mean an foreigner for teams?


I don't think it will make a huge difference in the scheme of things, but I think the biggest difference is teams will be younger and maybe less experienced.


Its teams has many new girls and with talent. Are you thinks that already to act in high level in this year?

Yes, I believe the girls get better and better each game. we play very well as a team and I am very excited to play with such driven and motivated girls.

Holland is a teams whom technique plays with much, without if being valid the force. It thinks that the success of this teams will change the thought of the technician.

No, I don't think so. I think Holland is a team that was put together after the 2000 games. The girls have been playing together for eight years and at the Olympics they really showed what a team they are. Holland has always had tremendous tradition in the sport and it is good to see them back on top.

What it represented the conquest of its brother in the Olímpics Games? That example you think that she will help you in the sport?

I am very proud of my brother and I think he truly deserves all the honor he has worked hard for. Watching great water polo and high competition always arouses a spark in me to try even harder. I love this sport and I can't wait to get back to my second home and show my love for the game.


Nessun commento: